Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hobby Lobby Sale Cycle

So now that I've decided I'm going to take the plunge and start selling my "projects" as my husband likes to call them, I am always looking for the best deals on supplies.  My absolute favorite place to shop is Hobby Lobby (and Home Goods, but that's a whole other story :)).  I never pay full price for anything at Hobby Lobby because of their coupon and great sales.  Did you know they will take the 40% off coupon on your phone?  Save the paper!  Anyways....I couldn't find a sale cycle schedule online anywhere so I've decided to figure it out and I'll post when I think I've got it figured out!
I go to Target on Monday mornings if I'm looking for baby things or clothes for my Little Lady Bean.  Baby Markdown Mondays.  Housewares, a favorite at Target, on Thursdays! These are the things I want to know about Hobby Lobby!  It may take a month or two but I can't wait to find out when tulle is 77 cents a yard again!
Supplies, Supplies...I'm also looking for beads for necklaces.  I was going to make my own polymer beads (which I still may do in the future) but I can barely find time to do the laundry let alone make beads?!?! Those thoughts are exactly how unfinished projects start at my house :)  I know I'll find a great supplier for beads eventually but if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your post doing a websearch for Hobby Lobby's sale schedule because I needed to know when tulle would be on sale again!!! Have you figured it out?! Ha ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete